Change of Address While in Bankruptcy

It’s important to keep your attorney and the court informed if you change your address.  The Bankruptcy Court will be mailing you various notices so it must have your correct address.

In San Diego, it’s very simple to let the court know you’ve changed your address.  You or your attorney prepares and files this form (CSD 1547):

Notice of Change of Address

For attorneys, to file it, go to ECF: Notices & Hearing (BK), Change of Address (Notice) CSD 1547

Related Posts
  • Discharging Taxes in Bankruptcy Read More
  • Keeping a Credit Card, Omitting a Creditor Read More
  • Some Bankruptcy Considerations in Marriage, Divorce and after Death of Spouse Read More