Personalized Debt Relief Solutions in Mission Valley and Throughout Southern California
Are you struggling to keep up with your bills, fielding calls from angry creditors, or facing threats of foreclosure? If you are facing seemingly insurmountable debt, it may be time to consider bankruptcy. No matter your financial circumstances, relief is available.
As a San Diego lawyer, I have over 40 years of experience helping consumers and businesses in Southern California. For the last 12 years, my pratice has been focused on helping Southern Califorinians overcome debt and secure fresh financial starts. Filling for bankruptcy can give you the tools, time, and resources you need to reorganize your finances, raise funds, and discharge qualifying debts. I am ready to serve as your guide and advocate throughout the bankruptcy process and can help make the most of your filing. Let me carefully evaluate your individual situation and set up a plan designed to provide the relief you need.
Attorney Feinstein is ready and more than capable of handing even the most complex cases. Don't hesitate, contact him today at (619) 304-0975 for a transparent consultation and discussion of the available options for you.
From the moment you contact Attorney Feinstein, your case will be handled directly by him. He takes the time to get to know the specifics of your situation and develops a unique approach to get the best possible outcome for your case.
Attorney Feinstein is always just a phone call away. He is readily available to answer all of your questions at a time that is convenient for you.
Attorney Feinstein has been assisting Southern California consumers since 1979. With over 42 years of experience under his belt, there is no one better to help resolve your financial issues.
I am committed to helping individuals and businesses throughout Southern California secure the help they need in addressing, reducing, and eliminating debt. No case is too large or complex.
As a San Diego bankruptcy attorney, I can help you:
- Reduce or Eliminate Debt. Certain types of qualifying unsecured debts, including credit card debt, medical expenses, unpaid utility bills, and personal loans, can be discharged through bankruptcy.
- Understand Your Options. Most consumers will file for Chapter 7 bankruptcy or Chapter 13 bankruptcy. I can walk you through the differences of each process, help you complete the California Means Test, and determine which approach is right for you.
- Protect Property from Liquidation. Filing for Chapter 7 bankruptcy involves going through a liquidation process. Through careful planning, I can utilize California exemptions to safeguard your assets. Many of my clients lose no property at all.
- Avoid Foreclosure. All collection actions must temporarily cease when you file for bankruptcy. I can help you leverage the process to stop an imminent sale and help you bring your mortgage current.
- Stop Creditor Harassment. I can put a quick stop to unending calls from creditors for as little as $100. As soon as you hire me, you can inform creditors I am representing you, which should prompt them to stop calling
I can also assist you with filing and litigating personal injury claims. If you have been injured as a result of someone else’s negligence, I can fight to help you recover damages for medical expenses, lost income, pain and suffering, and more. I take all personal injury cases on a contingent fee basis, so there is no cost to you unless I win your case.
Not only was it painless, but I also got to keep my business and I have my car.Matthew P.
As part of your initial consultation, I will thoroughly and carefully evaluate every facet of your financial circumstances to determine how bankruptcy can help. I will then work closely with you to develop a strategy for addressing and overcoming your financial difficulties.
You will have direct access to me throughout my handling of your case. I will literally only be a phone call away.
I am compassionate to the stress and uncertainty that come with mounting debt. Help is here: I have managed thousands of cases throughout my career am committed to doing everything possible to secure the best possible outcome in your filing.
Harley A. FeinsteinFounding AttorneyHARLEY A. FEINSTEIN is a California attorney. He has been practicing in Southern California for over 30 years. He has experience in many areas of the law. Mr. Feinstein specializes in Bankruptcy and Personal Injury as well as representing the owners of ...
San Diego, CA 92108